Carl D. Wilcox
United States Ju-Jitsu Federation
Carl D. Wilcox Ph.D., 8th Dan, Director of Education for the Center for Martial Arts has devoted over 40 years to perfecting and teaching the Martial Arts, bringing together art-sport-science for the enhancement of human development. In keeping with true Karate tradition, his quest for physical mastery goes hand-in-hand with his pursuit of intellectual and spiritual excellence. Over the past four decades, he has emerged as one of the nation's leading professionals in the field of personal safety and self defense. An inductee into the World Self-Defense Hall of Fame, he is a national leader and authority on rape prevention as well as an expert on karate-do, jujitsu, judo, grappling, and kobudo.
Carl Wilcox holds a Ph.D. in the Asian Arts/Martial Sciences and regularly conducts exciting, educational, and informative seminars on the martial arts, personal safety skills, rape prevention, law enforcement, and the growing problem of violence in the American workplace. He is a Congressional Certificate of Achievement and Award Recipient and former State Chairman of the United States Olympic Committee (U.S.O.C.).
- In addition Mr. Wilcox currently serves on the Board of Directors of the United States Jujitsu Federation, the national governing body for international and Olympic style sports competition in the United States, as well as serving on the Police Training Advisory Board, and National Advisory Board for Rape Awareness & Prevention International. His achievements are many.
Congressional Certificate of Achievement and Award Recipient (Martial Arts Development)
- Olympic Coaching and Development (U.S.O.T.C.)
- Elite karate Training Coach's Colleges
- International Karate Instructor's Institute
- American Coaching Effectiveness Program
- State Chairman (Karate & Jujitsu N.G.B.) United States Olympic Committee
- Featured in the Asheville Citizen Times, on WLOS-TV Channel 13 on 5 o'clock news, Karate Profiles, Karate, Kung Fu, Black Belt Magazines, Blue Ridge Women's Quarterly "93" , Watauga Democrat, The Martial Arts Guide to Submission Wrestling and the Martial Arts Gazette.
- One of few legitimate ranking Black Belts holding the dual title of Shihan, Renshi
- One of a select qualified group of instructors to be awarded legitimate Master Instructor certificate in a Chinese, Japanese, and Korean art.
- Internationally known educator.
- Developed and taught programs in self-defense, Karate, Aikijitsu etc. at universities and colleges.
What's New |
USJJF News |
| Resources |
| Martial Arts Links |
This page, and all contents
Copyright © 1998 - 2012 by the United States
Ju-Jitsu Federation, Reno, NV.
The "United States Ju-Jitsu Federation", "USJJF", "US JU-JITSU", "USJJ",
"USA Ju-Jitsu Federation",
"USAJJF", USA Traditional Kodokan Judo, "USA-TKJ" and our Logos
are registered trademarks
of the United States Ju-Jitsu Federation, Reno, NV USA